vacillations sentence in Hindi"vacillations" meaning
- Like his predecessor Dionysius, he has been charged with vacillation.
- Bosnia, I say, is another instance of vacillation.
- It is a vacillation from have-nots to have-lots,
- After much vacillation, Arafat says he is ready to crack down.
- But these costs will be far lower than the price of vacillation.
- The unions are clearly overjoyed by Gore's vacillation.
- Arafat has famously survived all these years through his ambiguities and vacillations.
- His vacillations have annoyed his disciplinarian finance minister, Francisco Gil Diaz.
- But let us plunge deeper into the vocabulary of vacillation.
- That kind of vacillation is just a byword in my spiritual life.