tizzies sentence in Hindi"tizzies" meaning in Hindi
- When he finally married, the newscasts went into a tizzy.
- I called my mom from the Albuquerque airport in a tizzy.
- In the wake of the " list tizzy,"
- But for weeks afterward, the town was in a tizzy.
- Tizzy Bac for " Anything Can Tempt Me,"
- The show follows three young mice Tizzy, Toot and Tog.
- The fungal infestation sent world grain markets into a tizzy this week.
- You'll have to excuse Hollywood for getting in a tizzy.
- When he finally came down, the building was in a tizzy.
- In a tizzy over what to wear to that annual benefit ball?