titubation sentence in Hindi"titubation" meaning in Hindi titubation in a sentence
- There may also be tremor of the head and trunk ( titubation ) in individuals with cerebellar ataxia.
- The limbs show weakness, incoordination in voluntary movement, dysdiadochokinesis ( in inability to perform rapidly alternating movements ), and titubation.
- "I like the calm manner, the _ let's call it titubation _ when he can't make up his mind,"
- In the first ( ambulant ) stage, the infected individual may exhibit unsteady stance and gait, decreased muscle control, tremors, difficulty pronouncing words ( dysarthria ), and titubation.
- Secondary symptoms commonly observed are dysarthria ( a speech disorder characterized by poor articulation and slurred speech ), nystagmus ( rapid involuntary eye movement, especially rolling of the eyes ), gait problems ( abnormality in walking ), and postural tremor or titubation ( to-and-fro movements of the neck and trunk ).