tiddlywinks sentence in Hindi"tiddlywinks" meaning in Hindi tiddlywinks in a sentence
- "Thank goodness we're not covering tiddlywinks ."
- The Romans played a chesslike game called Latrunculi, the Victorians tiddlywinks.
- Tiddlywinks is unique in the combination of skill and strategy it requires.
- I don't care if it's in tiddlywinks,"
- Strategy in tiddlywinks is often rather deep, since winks can be captured.
- There was a renewal of winks in 2007 through the MIT Tiddlywinks Association.
- These players are now looking to revive university tiddlywinks in the United States.
- "He could be playing tiddlywinks and he'd be a competitor.
- This is not a harmless game of tiddlywinks.
- Pog has been called the tiddlywinks of the 1990s, heir to mumbletypeg and marbles.