tidbit sentence in Hindi"tidbit" meaning in Hindi tidbit in a sentence
- Biden was snared by reporters hungry for any tidbit of news.
- It was just one more tidbit for them to write about.
- Oh, there have been some disturbing tidbits here and there.
- No need to air mail that tidbit of information to Texas.
- I found those tidbits in the Hyperwocky column by Gary Brickman.
- Beauty tips and exercise breaks are among the tidbits separating stories.
- Be sure to pass this juicy tidbit to the gossip leaders.
- Wallace fed us tasty historical and oceanographic tidbits as we went.
- So did spicy tidbits in the newspapers and on the airwaves.
- Another tidbit : Don't sit under a Coulter pine.