straightlaced sentence in Hindi"straightlaced" meaning in Hindi
- As a result, her friends often playfully tease her for being straightlaced.
- "Hey, no cheering in the pressbox ! " said a straightlaced American reporter.
- Olga commented, " [ Princess Irene ] was one of the most straightlaced women in her generation.
- Mr . Kirby reveals himself to be a very straightlaced fat-cat, who raises orchids as a hobby.
- Tom's straightlaced older brother Mike ( Donald Cook ) tries, but fails, to talk Tom into giving up crime.
- A straightlaced, blue-blazered, gravel-voiced sportscaster whose enthusiastic play-calling is supposed to augment but never overshadow the showcase product.
- You can play straightlaced and try to be upright and protect your reputation with minor clients, but you can't do it with the big guys.
- The straightlaced tweed and hair rollers " granny chic " style of Sixties Britain, much of the look was derived from early episodes of " Coronation Street ".
- The plot follows Captain Pantale�n Pantoja, a straightlaced army captain put in charge of creating a brothel for the army, in order to reduce the incidence of rape surrounding army bases and outposts.
- _" Brother's Keeper " : A high-spirited pro football player has to live with " a responsible party " _ his straightlaced, English-prof brother.