solecism sentence in Hindi"solecism" meaning in Hindi solecism in a sentence
- Pinker admits some solecisms and euphemisms get on his nerves too.
- Part IV discusses errors ( barbarisms and solecisms ) and bad verse.
- But to write of to express the contraction've is a solecism.
- Malapropisms, solecism and catachresis are examples of this.
- This feature is widely stigmatized as being a solecism.
- It troubles me that such a solecism could get through the editing process.
- Carelessness is often overlooked and solecisms are transmitted as swiftly as the common cold.
- In the film, Borat commits cultural solecisms and exposes a few American ones.
- Grammatical solecisms abound; some reproduce literally Hebrew idioms as they appear in the Septuagint.
- To kill solecisms that are LOUSY.