soled sentence in Hindi"soled" meaning in Hindi soled in a sentence
- Now he's the Optimistic Salon's sole renter.
- But Grieb was hardly the sole source of Davis'woes.
- His brother, Harrison, is now the sole chief executive.
- Barnard also believes price shouldn't be the sole concern.
- The sole holdout is Hyundai Motor America, a Bates account.
- Agriculture should not be the sole success story in downsizing government.
- Then Sony gets to be the sole competitor for six months.
- Lange said the soles did not match the bloody shoe prints.
- Soles and heel styles range from platform wedges to streamlined stilettos.
- Gently pound sole filets, if necessary, to flatten evenly.