smashing sentence in Hindi"smashing" meaning in Hindi smashing in a sentence
- Earthquakes don't think twice about smashing your good crystal.
- New Yorkers are great at looking smashing while defending against frostbite.
- Bettis is smashing opponents the way Pittsburgh thought he could do.
- The fact is, Smashing Pumpkins rules alternative rock in 1996.
- For all their success, Smashing Pumpkins have never been cool.
- By celebrity auction standards, the sale was a smashing success.
- That keeps everybody from jumping on the bird and smashing him.
- Smashing Pumpkins is the Journey it's OK to like.
- He was a smashing man and was loved by his players.
- He quit on August 4, smashing another work in protest.