smasher sentence in Hindi"smasher" meaning in Hindi smasher in a sentence
- In 1968 Spalding launched an aluminum racket, called The Smasher.
- Smasher was only capable of downloading one superpower at a time.
- The midday position was filled later in 2005 by Atom Smasher.
- She was featured in the 2008 documentary film The Atom Smashers.
- Of course, the chair smasher showed initiative and drive and ambition.
- Modern accelerator / smashers regularly achieve trillions of electron volts.
- We lost our hotel smasher-upper ( Moon ),
- Anarchists present themselves as the smashers of rules and hierarchies.
- This brings Smasher in direct opposition with Captain America's group.
- Alongside the Thing and Atom-Smasher, brother of the original.