sluice sentence in Hindi"sluice" meaning in Hindi sluice in a sentence
- William Cubitt and James Elliott rebuilt Scots Float Sluice in 1844.
- Excess water from the canal was released through a sluice gate.
- Haven House Sluice is first, after which the channel splits.
- It has been replaced by a sluice with rising sector gates.
- The bubbler pool could be drained by opening its sluice gates.
- The amount of soil sluiced away in this way seems incredible.
- A three-door sluice controls flow out of the canal.
- Many hobbyists simply use a gold pan or a sluice box.
- A sluice must be put back in the mill-race.
- Consolidated constructed a new head gate and sluice after the purchase.