sluggishly sentence in Hindi"sluggishly" meaning in Hindi sluggishly in a sentence
- Since the election, the Bolsa has risen and fallen sluggishly.
- Everything moved sluggishly in the harbor, even the sea gulls.
- The Bruins started sluggishly and trailed 10-6 at halftime.
- But Mideast nations like Egypt are moving sluggishly into that future.
- The new movie moves sluggishly, as directed by Stuart Burge.
- But the software ran sluggishly on the early machines and was costly.
- St . John's played sluggishly and shot poorly.
- Homer bristled at the suggestion that Netscape has moved sluggishly.
- Word 98 works sluggishly on anything other than the fastest Power Mac.
- The latest version runs sluggishly on anything but Power Macs.