scotsman sentence in Hindi"scotsman" meaning in Hindi scotsman in a sentence
- Dinner is an introduction to the Scotsman's renowned cuisine.
- 18th-century Scotsman and his 20th-century time-traveling
- an 18th-century Scotsman and his 20th-century time-
- As a young Scotsman, Gordon never thought much about God.
- The Scotsman changed putters after The Players Championship two weeks ago.
- Others were also creeping up on the straight-hitting Scotsman.
- Scotsman Colin McRae was out on Saturday's first stage.
- The Scotsman earned the 2000 championship after he completed 25 laps.
- Flying Scotsman, http : / / www . flyingscotsman . com
- The Scotsman, Edinburgh, Scotland, on unrest in Iraq: