scotopic sentence in Hindi"scotopic" meaning in Hindi scotopic in a sentence
- One can also define a similar curve for dim conditions ( scotopic vision ).
- Scotopic vision is dominated by retina amacrine cells, specifically all-amacrine cells.
- The depolarization of the cell membrane in scotopic conditions opens voltage-gated calcium channels.
- The AII amacrine cell is a mediator of signals from rod cells under scotopic conditions.
- Photopic vision facilitates excellent color discrimination ability, whereas colors are indiscriminable under scotopic vision.
- Scotopic luminous efficacy of radiation reaches a maximum of for monochromatic light at a wavelength of.
- In scotopic vision, people are more sensitive to light which would appear greenish-blue.
- In very low light levels, vision is scotopic : light is detected by rod cells of the retina.
- Scotopic vision occurs at luminance levels of 10 " 3 to 10 " 6 cd / m?
- In most night-time environments, there is enough ambient light at night to prevent true scotopic vision.