sacrum sentence in Hindi"sacrum" meaning in Hindi sacrum in a sentence
- Sacrum bone found in Tequixquiac is considered a work of prehistoric art.
- The sacrum articulates ( forms a joint ) with four other bones.
- The pelvis was connected to a sacrum formed by seven sacral vertebrae.
- The sacrum is strengthened through an additional fourth sacral vertebra.
- Less common are fractures to the femur, pelvis, and sacrum.
- His doctoral thesis was on surgeries performed through the sacrum.
- The five sacral vertebrae have not yet fused into a real sacrum.
- They connect the axis, to the first segment of the sacrum.
- He also founded a music group, " Musicae Artis Sacrum ".
- In 1975 he was President of Collegum Otorhinolaryngologicum Amicitiae Sacrum.