sadden sentence in Hindi"sadden" meaning in Hindi
- And so is a player whose exit so saddens a city.
- It not only makes me absolutely nervous; it saddens me.
- That Nunn never created a Leonard-like legend saddens Goossen.
- I'm convinced of that, and it saddens me.
- It saddens him to think about what his father will miss.
- Hearing his question over and over used to sadden Marjorie Stene.
- But no one has replaced him, and this saddens Druyan.
- It saddens me that Derek will not play in this game,
- She saddens at the thought of all the stories never told.
- Rama asks Sumantra to return to Ayodhya which sorely saddens Sumantra.