retting sentence in Hindi"retting" meaning
- Flax requires retting and dressing, while wool requires carding and washing.
- Roundabouts also save money on maintenance and energy for traffic signals, Retting said.
- These effects are particularly critical during dew retting.
- Natural retting methods take place in tanks and pools, or directly in the fields.
- Some bamboo fibre is made by a bacterial process similar to retting flax into linen fibre.
- At, the retting process takes 4 or 5 days, it takes longer when colder.
- After retting, the stalks are ready for scutching, which takes place between August and December.
- To extract fine fibers from jute plant, a small stalk is harvested for pre-retting.
- More intense retting separates the fibre bundles into elementary fibres, that can be several centimetres long.
- Several weeks of soaking makes bast fibers easily separable due to bacterial and fermentative processes known as retting.