retroviruses sentence in Hindi"retroviruses" meaning
- The human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, is a retrovirus.
- All pigs are born with a virus called porcine endogenous retrovirus.
- The use of a retrovirus to insert specific markers within morphologies.
- It also explains the high rates of genetic recombination in retroviruses.
- It was isolated from the murine retrovirus bearing the number 3611.
- This entry also identifies matrix proteins from several eukaryotic endogenous retroviruses.
- He suggested adding a second gene to the retrovirus, Culver said.
- A retrovirus ( such as the vaccine ) is forever,
- The viruses are known as porcine endogenous retroviruses or PERVs.
- They also suggested all patients receiving retroviruses be closely monitored.