retrospects sentence in Hindi"retrospects" meaning in Hindi
- Sometimes those holiday parables of love reveal themselves only in retrospect.
- In retrospect, Marion managers made a lot of smart moves.
- A bit wiser in retrospect, he admitted he was wrong.
- In retrospect, the Rangers were the dominant topic of conversation.
- I also trust that in retrospect that will be materially demonstrated.
- In retrospect, I'd pitch them differently ."
- In retrospect, he is somewhat amazed he is still walking.
- In retrospect, Castro said, maybe he should have been.
- But in retrospect we had to admit John Hinds was right.
- In retrospect, he said, Hart played New Hampshire perfectly.