quantifiable sentence in Hindi
pronunciation: [ [ 'kwɔntifaiəbl ] ]"quantifiable" meaning
- But is there really a quantifiable deficiency among so many students?
- And we need to see some quantifiable results by first quarter.
- The other shifts, if less quantifiable, are equally profound.
- How well these things worked was rarely quantifiable, even today.
- By contrast, management of people is a lot less quantifiable.
- Early theorists of utility considered that it had physically quantifiable attributes.
- Slovic and team found that perceived risk is quantifiable and predictable.
- By the way I realize that Theology is not exactly quantifiable.
- :" Love for dogs " is not a quantifiable metric.
- The value of Broadway's national presence is quantifiable.