quantifies sentence in Hindi"quantifies" meaning in Hindi
- But the operation's success has been hard to quantify.
- It didn't quantify European growth rates after currency conversions.
- He didn't quantify the amount of possible cost savings.
- Some academics have gone so far as to quantify the point.
- "That's something hard to quantify ."
- But there's one factor that is impossible to quantify.
- How much impact they will actually have is impossible to quantify.
- I can quantify what I see, back it up statistically.
- His influence on his teammates was enormous and impossible to quantify.
- But TDCJ can both quantify and qualify its own performance standards.