polder sentence in Hindi"polder" meaning in Hindi polder in a sentence
- A state of emergency barred access to many of the polders.
- Polders are regions below sea level kept dry only by dikes.
- After WWII, Urk's town spread into the polder.
- Over 4 kilometers inland is the rural polder village of Wulpen.
- And polders below sea level made of organic material are unstable.
- Several parts of the city and the surrounding urban area are polders.
- The coastal plain consists mainly of sand dunes and polders.
- Doubts began to surface about the cost-effectiveness of the polder.
- Albrandswaard actually is a polder located between Rhoon and Poortugaal.
- Circa 1624 the smaller polders Bosschenpolder and Nieuwlandpolder were added to it.