polaroids sentence in Hindi"polaroids" meaning in Hindi polaroids in a sentence
- Could he possibly draw from a Polaroid of the couple instead?
- Polaroid's 1994 sales were $ 2.31 billion.
- They might even give you a cheer and take a Polaroid.
- Polaroid isn't counting on consumers to revive Russian sales.
- Polaroid declined to divulge the value of the West Virginia contract.
- Polaroid sank 6 15 / 16 to 48 3 / 8.
- Polaroid sank 4 7 / 8 to 50 7 / 16.
- But even Spitzer acknowledges that the old Polaroid had its drawbacks.
- Polaroid has suffered losses in four of the past five years.
- At first, the photographer didn't like the Polaroids.