orthogneiss sentence in Hindi"orthogneiss" meaning in Hindi
- Granite from the Cambrian and Ordovician has turned into orthogneiss.
- East of the lakes are dark amphibolite, orthogneiss and mica quartz schist.
- The mountain made of Cretaceous Orthogneiss, and Tonalite.
- First " orthogneiss and similar metasedimentary rocks " implies that orthogniess is metasedimentary.
- The land is composed of paragneiss of amphibolite and orthogneiss dated 1 billion years.
- Mount Triumph is composed of old orthogneiss.
- The entire body of the orthogneiss is intensively foliated in a NW-SE fashion.
- Orthogneiss is derived from igneous rocks.
- The oldest rocks are from the Cambrian, possibly the Precambrian, and are orthogneiss and paragneiss.
- The flank of the mountain on the southwest side are made of Triassic Orthogneiss and Triassic to Permian Heterogeneous Metamorphic rock.