kebab sentence in Hindi"kebab" meaning
- Grill lamb kebabs on all sides, until they are browned.
- Good with tiny kebabs, chicken wings, shrimp and lamb chops
- So twisting tradition is a tradition when it comes to kebabs.
- Chello kebab is a dish for both gourmet and novice cook.
- Serve kebabs at once, passing dipping sauce on the side.
- Over medium heat, place kebabs on grill rack over heat.
- "Eat kebab and salad, " she instructed.
- Spoon salad over pita bread; place chicken kebabs on top.
- His brother, Mahmood, concentrates on rice palaw and kebabs.
- Grilling the kebabs this way keeps the meat above the grate.