kazakhstani sentence in Hindi"kazakhstani" meaning in Hindi
- Kazakhstani people originated from a very warrior tribe, the Kipchaki.
- The name is an abbreviation for " Kazakhstani Telecommunications Company ".
- The Soviet and Kazakhstani ice hockey player Boris Alexandrov in 2010.
- Dallman became a Kazakhstani citizen in 2010 and joined the national team.
- Kharpaty retired in 1998 to become a Kazakhstani national coach.
- In May of the same year Kazhgaleyev won the Kazakhstani Chess Championship.
- Is it Russian territory or Kazakhstani territory controlled by Russia.
- It also means that routes might not suit modern-day Kazakhstani needs.
- Avalon Historico-Geographical Society is a noncommercial non-governmental Kazakhstani organization.
- In June 2014, Marc�o joined AFC Kairat in the Kazakhstani Futsal Championship.