journeying sentence in Hindi"journeying" meaning in Hindi journeying in a sentence
- In February 1869 Fanelli left Madrid, journeying home via Barcelona.
- Soon I join a caravan journeying into the grasslands beyond the freeway.
- Both spacecraft will keep journeying outward long after their power runs out.
- In 1824, while Seward was journeying with his wife to Rochester.
- The cause of Aud's journeying has been debated.
- Shelley travelled through Europe in 1814, journeying along the horror story.
- All can leave indelible impressions for years after journeying to this unspoiled outpost.
- That sense of journeying into a vision is what theaters must aim for.
- After journeying South, Tuthmosis, Kara, and Anoukhet finally reached Nubia.
- Journeying to meet their season's fate.