journeyed sentence in Hindi"journeyed" meaning in Hindi journeyed in a sentence
- The newest members journeyed to Habonim from a much shorter distance.
- Platt was with Nixon when he journeyed to the Great Wall.
- They had journeyed 100 kilometers ( 60 miles ) to safety.
- Ohio Gov . Voinovich has journeyed overseas seven times since 1991.
- Raborn and Helms soon journeyed to the LBJ ranch in Texas.
- He journeyed to Rome in 1482 with his master, Rosselli.
- Brian then journeyed with Thor into a dimension ruled by Juggernaut.
- The Naturalist William Bartram journeyed through Ocmulgee in 1774 and 1776.
- He journeyed to America to search for the missing Black Bolt.
- Volkmar raised an army and journeyed to Kislev to confront Archaon.