hassles sentence in Hindi"hassles" meaning in Hindi hassles in a sentence
- Not that my own sainted parents still hassle me about herbivorosity.
- They don't want the hassles such disclosures might bring.
- "It's definitely a big hassle,"
- The game has been a continuing regulatory hassle for the state.
- So I've never really experienced racial hassle ."
- Most families just want hassle-free vehicles at reasonable prices.
- Yet for all the hassles, the service companies keep coming.
- Some days it may not seem to be worth the hassle.
- "He's had a couple of other hassles.
- We don't need that kind of hassle ."