hasps sentence in Hindi"hasps" meaning in Hindi hasps in a sentence
- :: It is nearly impossible to shoot the hasp off.
- A wrought-iron hasp secures the door to the jamb.
- To do this, you can use HASP Envelope Utility.
- It allowed each HASP system to share a common spool and checkpoint.
- In MVS, HASP became JES2, one of two Job Entry Subsystems.
- Another more recent program is the Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan ( HASP ).
- That would also explain using a cheap box without a sturdy latch or hasp.
- HASP was developed by scheduling, control of job flow, spooling and printing / punching.
- Over 350 copies of the HASP II V4 shared spool mods were distributed around the world.
- One student uses a lockout hasp and padlock to safely lock a message in a box.