greenbelt sentence in Hindi"greenbelt" meaning in Hindi greenbelt in a sentence
- The land would have been much better used as a greenbelt,
- With people building homes and other structures into the greenbelt areas,
- Greenbelt protection along the Trinity River in Dallas could be enhanced.
- By August 2004, the Greenbelt was in a degraded condition.
- The project ran directly through the native plantings on the Greenbelt.
- The grocery store remains a cooperative called the Greenbelt Consumers Cooperative.
- Just right across Greenbelt Drive is the Renaissance Makati City Hotel.
- The Greenbelt, Md ., facility supervises Compton operations.
- Now, in their place, there's greenbelt.
- They build factories in greenbelt areas and villas in water catchment zones.