greenback sentence in Hindi"greenback" meaning in Hindi greenback in a sentence
- Recently America tried to put the brakes on the plummeting greenback.
- The Internal Revenue Service and the Treasury Department started Operation Greenback.
- As dollars are sold, the greenback falls sharply in value.
- The Canadian dollar has plummeted to historic lows against the greenback.
- Origami is all about paper, and that includes the greenback.
- And voila, I whip out this magnificent sheet of greenbacks.
- Still, even the good old American greenback has been implicated.
- The greenback ended with modest gains vs . key European currencies.
- But the changes will have holders of the greenbacks seeing double.
- The greenback tagged along, edging higher against other major currencies.