granter sentence in Hindi"granter" meaning in Hindi granter in a sentence
- Rumors of the Wish Granter began to spread throughout the Zone.
- Granter said as he gazed at the destruction.
- The school serves as the primary granter of associate degrees in the Allentown area.
- In California, local school districts are the most frequent granters of school charters.
- To the washers of dishes, the catchers of fishes, the granters of wishes.
- Granter retired from the business in 2008 and Steven Halbert joined the board as Chairman.
- And, in the process, to entertain clients, potential favor-granters and well-heeled contributors.
- Rene Elliott is an HGA staff member who is also a wish granter for Make-A-Wish.
- A total of three wish granters, including Logel, worked together to make Chris'wish come to life.
- Explains the wise Abby : " Dolly is a lover of life and a granter of forgiveness ."