grantors sentence in Hindi"grantors" meaning in Hindi grantors in a sentence
- The grantor of certificates of occupancy is the City Buildings Department.
- The rule does not apply to interests in the grantor himself.
- It then goes to the grantor, who personally signs it.
- Goods need not be for the use of the grantor.
- Genevieve Academy as grantors, and Firmin A . Rozier.
- When the grantor dies, the assets are automatically transferred to the beneficiaries.
- Once an aid recipient, it is now a grantor of foreign assistance.
- The rationale for this difference lies with the grantor.
- Some states also allow a grantor ( or seller ) to add warranties.
- The term " grantor trust " also has a special meaning in tax law.