grantees sentence in Hindi"grantees" meaning in Hindi grantees in a sentence
- Grantees are encouraged to be entrepreneurial and innovative in their research.
- These grantees became known as " soldier settlers ".
- He was one of the first land grantees of the township.
- In 1962 he was a Yale-Norfolk Summer School Grantee.
- Many of his students and grantees became leaders in the region.
- The grantee could not initially subdivide or rent out the land.
- From 1952 to 1953, he was a Fulbright research grantee.
- Mar�a Ramona Carrillo de Pacheco was the grantee of Rancho Suey.
- Wilson was the grantee of Rancho Los Guilicos in Sonoma County.
- The full list of grantees is on the Breakout Labs website.