gadgetry sentence in Hindi"gadgetry" meaning in Hindi
- In the main building, the emphasis is on multimedia gadgetry.
- The furniture, fixtures and electronic gadgetry still must be sold.
- Yet it's all more than high-tech gadgetry.
- Trimpin had the most elaborate gadgetry and the most distinctive music.
- But modern gadgetry may have found a loophole to that law.
- But will such technological gadgetry destroy the soul of the music?
- If you like gadgetry, this is the car for you.
- Some are technophobes who can't cope with modern gadgetry.
- There are no minibars here, no televisions, no gadgetry.
- Call it the trickle-down theory of gadgetry and quality.