gadolinium sentence in Hindi"gadolinium" meaning in Hindi gadolinium in a sentence
- Reduced gadolinium compounds are known, especially in the solid state.
- Gadolinium's temperature increases when it enters certain magnetic fields.
- The effect is considerably stronger for the gadolinium alloy ( ).
- One metal, gadolinium, helps MRIs detect cancer tumors.
- Gadolinium as a phosphor is also used in other imaging.
- The administration of intravenous gadolinium based contrast enhances specificity further.
- MRI with gadolinium enhancement is the most useful neuroimaging test.
- Normally, gadolinium enhancement is used to show BBB disruption on MRIs.
- The most commonly used compounds for contrast enhancement are gadolinium-based.
- Gadolinium-157 has the highest thermal neutron barns.