gadding sentence in Hindi"gadding" meaning in Hindi gadding in a sentence
- Such gadding _ such ambling _ such jaunting about!
- This a fine day and all the world are run a-gadding,
- On the right side of the split screen, the dog's owner, Pam Smart, is shown gadding about the English village of Ramsbottom.
- When they met, Chaplin was gadding about the capitols of Europe after the success of his greatest film, City Lights, thinking about what to do next.
- Which is probably a good thing, since, she says, her cat probably wouldn't know what to make of her mistress gadding about in a kitty costume.
- When they met, Chaplin was gadding about the capitols of Europe after the success of his greatest film, " City Lights, " thinking about what to do next.
- Written by John Logan, the story principally takes place in the 1930s and'40s, when Hughes, played by Leonardo DiCaprio, was gadding about both Hollywood and the aviation world.
- Made of silver mesh and reflective material, and embroidered with the familiar red swoosh on the tongue and sides, the $ 149 objects of my obsession are running shoes more suited to gadding about.
- And so he could often be seen on the streets of New York gadding about on his three-speed bicycle, usually attired in a conservative business suit, his spare white hair flopping gently or, in inclement weather, tucked under a black beret.
- Alt1ok published his first collection of poems, " Gezgin " ( " Gadding about " ), in 1976, which was followed two years later by " Yerle _ ik yabanc1 " ( " Settled stranger " ) and eight additional collections until 1992.