gabon sentence in Hindi"gabon" meaning in Hindi gabon in a sentence
- Gabon didn't attend the last OPEC meeting in June.
- Gabon hasn't publicly said it's left OPEC.
- Those who died in Gabon had recently feasted on chimpanzee meat.
- At least 44 more died in Gabon in 1996 and 1997.
- A spokesman for the Gabon Embassy in Washington declined to comment.
- Look at Nigeria, Angola, the two Congos, Gabon.
- When told of Saludo's comment, Gabon took offense.
- Gabon isn't the first to squawk about the dues.
- Cameroon warned aliens not to try crossing its border with Gabon.
- To show its displeasure, Gabon recalled its ambassador from Paris.