gablet sentence in Hindi"gablet" meaning in Hindi gablet in a sentence
- The tabernacle is a wooden pavilion with a gablet roof.
- The gable is surmounted by triple lancet recesses crowned by a gablet.
- The hall roof is gablet at each end.
- The hipped roof has a gablet and there was a frieze above the verandah roof.
- Small triangular windows in the gable and gablet light the attic and echo the roof line.
- The hipped roof has a louvred gablet at its apex, a scheme mirrored on the eastern elevation.
- The term " Dutch gable " is also used in America and Australasia to refer to a gablet roof.
- A gablet roof combines the benefits of both the gable and the hip roof while adding additional architectural interest.
- The entrance is emphasized on the roof with a large, half-timbered gablet with central ventilation panel.
- It has a gambrel roof with a ventilated ridge and later metal doors and gablet detailing to its eastern end.