emigres sentence in Hindi"emigres" meaning in Hindi emigres in a sentence
- Nearly 1, 000 emigres have access to its network data.
- The real reason is, Hong Kong is an emigre society.
- Barbarin, a Russian emigre, was married and had children.
- Their customs still cling to the emigres like an exotic cloak.
- But experts agree that Cuban emigres are now paying more attention.
- The restaurant opened in 1927 and was frequented by Russian emigres.
- Another famous emigre is the world No . 8 He Zhili.
- Luring emigres from the former Soviet weapons industry has also helped.
- It also evacuated most of the German communist emigres to Tashkent.
- About 60, 000 Spanish Republican emigres fought in the Resistance.