eminences sentence in Hindi"eminences" meaning in Hindi
- The composer held a position of astonishing eminence in Soviet society.
- Germany's industrial pre-eminence shows signs of collapsing.
- I was the gray eminence who would float through the hallways.
- If anything, it is his accessible eminence that worries them.
- Once the government left, it never again enjoyed that eminence.
- And they're reminded of their pre-eminence constantly.
- The danger in the seminaries, your Eminence, is obvious,
- Daschle makes no claims to pre-eminence as party spokesman.
- The very ferocity of such detractors underscored Pauline's eminence.
- Japan's pre-eminence in Asia is readily visible.