deworming sentence in Hindi"deworming" meaning in Hindi deworming in a sentence
- Johnson & Johnson has pledged 200 million deworming tablets per year.
- Wormwood Deworming agent, antiseptic, antispasmodic, sedative and stimulant.
- Feeding, watering, deworming and disinfecting is too hard.
- The World Health Organisation recommends mass deworming without prior diagnosis.
- Malay students from the hostel were sent there for deworming every three months.
- Dogs should have fecal examinations and deworming as necessary.
- Some non-governmental organizations specifically support mass deworming.
- A study of 459 children in Zanzibar revealed spontaneous increases in appetite after deworming.
- Levamisole is an antihelminthic ( i . e . deworming ) drug used in animals.
- For example, Johnson & Johnson has in 2012 pledged 200 million deworming tablets per year.