darnings sentence in Hindi"darnings" meaning in Hindi darnings in a sentence
- Invisible darning is appropriate for extremely expensive fabrics and items of apparel.
- She frowned, her brows knit like darning needles.
- Listen young lady, have you ever seen a young man darning socks?
- Burt said the sock-darning event could pose the stiffest challenge for some.
- Nevertheless, the procedure could still be likened to darning socks on a wiggling foot.
- By and large, however, the practice of darning has fallen by the wayside.
- There are many varieties of fine darning.
- To be sure, there is a lot of actual sock darning that goes on here.
- The mold for making rubber balloons looks like a darning device but is much more complicated.
- Then embroidery threads are woven in patterns into that net using needle weaving or needle darning.