darns sentence in Hindi"darns" meaning in Hindi
- It was too exciting, too rattling, too darn tingling.
- Nobody wants that darn bulb to go out on their watch,
- But the Patriots have put together a darn, good team.
- "It darn sure wasn't me ."
- "There's a darn good chance,"
- He went to the prom with whomever he darn well pleased.
- Let me suggest that the man is just too darn young.
- Darn it, and I just had it dry-cleaned.
- Pretty darn funny, thanks to great chemistry between the guys.
- She was a darn good wife after all, she decides.