comedietta sentence in Hindi"comedietta" meaning in Hindi
- His comedietta " Rustication " was produced at the Boston Museum while he was a sophomore.
- Actress Pearl Eytinge initially produced them and wrote a comedietta for them called " Mr Cupid ".
- The following month Lee reprised her role in productions of " Kind to a Fault " and later appeared with Burnett in the comedietta, " The Happy Pair ".
- His comedietta " Weeds ", the first of a long list of ephemeral pieces, mainly farcical, was written for the Kendals, and produced at the Prince of Wales's Theatre, Birmingham, opening on 16 November 1874.
- There she and Burnett played Mr . and Mrs . Honeyton in the comedietta, " The Perfect Pair "; Fanny Curry and Mr . Dabster in the farce playlette " Dabster Done "; and in November Lee was Wanda, the peasant girl, to Galton's Grand Duchess in an adaptation of " La Grande-Duchesse de G�rolstein " and Fleurette to Galton's Boulotte in Barbe-bleue ".
- In 1916, three years after its London production, while the UK was in the midst of the Broadway premiere of " Great Catherine " in repertory with another one-act Shaw play, " The Inca of Perusalem : An Almost Historical Comedietta ", and Lord Dunsany's one-act fantastic drama of ancient Egypt, " The Queen's Enemies ", which included, among its cast members, twenty-nine-year-old future director George Abbott.
- The musical play, " Franceses Doria ", for which he wrote the songs and the music, was produced at the Princess's Theatre, London, on 3 March 1849, and published in the same year . " The Toymakers ", an operetta, was brought out at Covent Garden Theatre by the English Opera Company on 19 November 1861 . " Law versus Love ", comedietta in one act, by him, was performed at the Princess's Theatre on 6 December 1862.