comedo sentence in Hindi"comedo" meaning in Hindi
- Comedo carcinomas are usually non-infiltrating and intraductal tumors.
- Comedo mastitis is a very rare form similar to granulomatous mastitis but with tissue necrosis.
- Dowling-Degos disease is a genetic pigment disorder that includes comedo-like lesions and scars.
- Comedo-type ductal carcinoma in situ ( DCIS ) is not related to the skin conditions discussed here.
- Comedo extractors are used with careful hygiene in beauty salons and by dermatologists, usually after using steam or warm water.
- Familial dyskeratotic comedones is a rare autosomal dominant genetic condition, with keratotic ( tough ) papules and comedo-like lesions.
- Because it is so rare it may be sometimes confused with comedo carcinoma of the breast although the conditions appear to be completely unrelated.
- Nevus comedonicus or comedo nevus is a benign hamartoma ( birthmark ) of the pilosebaceous unit around the oil-producing gland in the skin.
- The first sign of trouble is a tiny bump at the surface, a whitehead or " closed comedo, " in medical jargon.
- DCIS is a non-invasive form of breast cancer, but comedo-type DCIS may be more aggressive and so may be more likely to become invasive.