butterfish sentence in Hindi"butterfish" meaning in Hindi
- Examples are the common blenny and its near relative the butterfish.
- Opahs closely resemble in shape the unrelated butterfish ( family Stromateidae ).
- Typical fish include cod, salmon, butterfish, and tai snapper.
- He also didn't notice Andi using butterfish instead of scallops.
- 1 two-inch cube butterfish, or other rich fish such as salmon
- The Japanese butterfish " Psenopsis anomala " is from the separate family Centrolophidae.
- Harbison has been studying the possible introduction of the butterfish to attack the Black Sea mnemiopsis.
- During the ban he's turning to fresh sole, mahi-mahi and Hawaiian butterfish.
- Japanese butterfish live and feed near the bottom as well as in midwaters or near the surface.
- Butterfishes live in coastal waters off the Americas, western Africa and in the Indo-Pacific.