blusterer sentence in Hindi"blusterer" meaning in Hindi blusterer in a sentence
- And in a world of blusterers, politeness can be confused with colorlessness.
- Shingebis obeyed the summons, and sent the blusterer howling to his home.
- In conversation, Siegel is more like a gentle, thoughtful bear than a blusterer.
- I don't want a buddy, a blusterer, a scolder, a nag.
- He specialized in villains and blusterers.
- Joe Theismann ( ESPN )-- OK, he's a blusterer and occasionally obnoxious.
- But Archie, the blusterer who worked on a loading dock, was by far his most memorable accomplishment.
- The " man, " of course, is Sheridan Whiteside, professional raconteur and perpetual blusterer.
- Even Teddy Roosevelt, the very personification of bold action, was in the eyes of many just a blusterer.
- Not just the strutting, trustbusting, game-hunting blusterer, all teeth and mustache, who struts across the American imagination.