blustered sentence in Hindi"blustered" meaning in Hindi blustered in a sentence
- Standing inches apart, the two men blustered and sputtered.
- Mullah Mohammed Omar reigned in Kabul and blustered in Kandahar.
- but I blustered my way through, congratulating her on her performance.
- However, Tehran has bluffed and blustered in the past.
- "I object, " he blustered.
- Yet on other matters, Sharon has blustered domestically, then accommodated Bush.
- Maybe it should go through a cycle of destruction, " Nixon blustered.
- They stonewalled and blustered, with good reason.
- Neither am I, " he blustered.
- The heavy rain and winds blustered into Georgia and Florida Friday night Saturday morning.